Child Care Teacher Careers
Pre-Primary Child Care Teacher
Reston Montessori School is currently seeking a full-time Child Care Teacher to work in our Pre-Primary (18 months – 3 years) program. We are looking for an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual who possesses the following qualifications:
• Two years of experience working in a classroom setting.
• A warm, positive and loving attitude towards children.
• Creative with preparing class activities.
• Flexible and works well within a team.
• Punctual and dependable
• Ability to communicate appropriately and professionally.
• MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 9:30 A.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
The Child Care Teacher will assist with classroom activities throughout the day, purchase supplies needed for classroom projects and be responsible for the implementation of the afternoon curriculum.
RMS offers generous benefits including subsidized health insurance, dental insurance, yearly staff training and five weeks guaranteed paid vacation per year. We are conveniently located just off the Toll Road and within walking distance of the Wiehle Metro Station. EOE
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to