Enrollment Updates: RMS is still accepting applications for the Pre-Primary (Toddler) program. Applications for all other programs will be waitlisted
Pre-Primary Child Care Teacher
Reston Montessori School is currently seeking a full-time Child Care Teacher to work in our Pre-Primary (18 months – 3 years) program. We are looking for an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual who possesses the following qualifications:
- Two years of experience working in a classroom setting.
- A warm, positive and loving attitude towards children.
- Creative with preparing class activities.
- Flexible and works well within a team.
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to communicate appropriately and professionally.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 10:00 A.M. TO 6:30 P.M.
The Child Care Teacher will assist with classroom activities throughout the day, purchase supplies needed for classroom projects and be responsible for the implementation of the afternoon curriculum.
RMS offers generous benefits including subsidized health insurance, dental insurance, yearly staff training and five weeks guaranteed paid vacation per year. We are conveniently located just off the Toll Road and within walking distance of the Wiehle Metro Station. EOE
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Primary Child Care Teacher
RMS is seeking a new team member to join our Primary Program as a Child Care Teacher. This position involves providing support to the Montessori Lead Teacher; planning daily afternoon activities and overseeing a classroom of students aged 3-6. The Child Care Teacher will assist with classroom activities throughout the day, purchase supplies needed for classroom projects and be responsible for the afternoon curriculum.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, work well within a team and strive for excellence. Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in education or child development (preferred)
- At least two years of experience working with children in a classroom setting
- Creativity with preparing class activities
- The ability to work until 6:30 each day.
All full-time RMS employees are offered generous benefits including subsidized health insurance, dental insurance, yearly staff training and 5 weeks guaranteed paid vacation per year. RMS is conveniently located just off the Toll Road and within walking distance of the Wiehle Metro Station. Equal opportunity employer.